[Haskell-cafe] Re: Can't uninstall GHC or prepare SOE installation on OS X

Xavier Elizalde elizalde at bigpond.net.au
Sat Mar 11 12:27:52 EST 2006

Hi Wolfgang,

For some reason, GHCi now keeps launching every time I launch
Terminal.app, I can't even get a regular command line prompt now. I
had to uninstall all the files for GHCi manually from an X11 Xterm to
get a regular prompt. It still gets an error trying to launch GHCi,
but then ends up with a regular prompt. I don't know why it started
doing that, it wasn't doing that before.