[Haskell-cafe] planet.haskell.org? for Haskell blogs

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at kaijanaho.info
Thu Mar 23 13:25:42 EST 2006

Isaac Jones wrote:
> There's already software out there for this, so nothing new needs to
> be written.  I think we need a volunteer to set this up somewhere?
> Preferably someone with their own server, and we'll worry about
> setting up the DNS later :)

Since nobody else seems to have volunteered, I'll try to set this up (if
I can get the software working).

If you want your blog listed, email me. I will not add people without
their consent.  Just tell me your RSS/Atom feed URI (try to pick one
that will not contain non-English posts; but there is no need to
restrict to just Haskell-related posts - half of the beauty is seeing
what else people are doing and thinking).