[Haskell-cafe] Haskell + Windows API = wuh?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue May 2 19:04:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

Pretty much every Haskell implementation supports the FFI - its a
standardised Haskell 98 extension. Take a look at the System.Win32
library which is a wrapper round the Windows API. If you have a
reference to the Win32 API (i.e. MSDN) then the API looks like a very
straightforward wrapper.

Thanks

Neil