[Haskell-cafe] GNUPlot (Was: Troubles with FFI)

SevenThunders mattcbro at earthlink.net
Tue May 16 20:00:32 EDT 2006

Thanks for the gnuplot stuff.  I intend to try that out.  Perhaps sooner than
later.
As for lhs2tex, since no windows installer is provided, it might be a bit
trickier and my time
is very limited. Also after reviewing the manual it seems to still be
focused on literate programming more than active documents.  Active document
support in general seems to be hard to find in the open source world.  I
have Maple, but their new document mode is not very useful for producing
quality typeset mathematics and figures.

My best results have been using either programmatically generated latex
macros for inclusion into a document, or to use search and replace on text
based document formats (e.g. .rtf or I suppose .pdf)