[Haskell-cafe] GHC wish

Christophe Poucet christophe.poucet at gmail.com
Tue May 23 19:05:53 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I recently stumbled upon something that I think should be added to the
GHC wishlist. Not knowing where to put it, I will put it here. As there
is deriving(Show) for most basic data types, wouldn't it be possible to
have something similar but then deriving(Pretty). When printing ASTs it
could make it much easier to look at the output.

With regards,
Christophe

--
Christophe Poucet