[Haskell-cafe] [off-topic / administrative] List Reply-to

Matthias Fischmann fis at wiwi.hu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 10 11:07:05 EDT 2006

In my last post, I hit the wrong button again, with the effect of some
noise in innocent mailboxes (sorry!).

Some lists have the Reply-To: set to the list address.  I think you
can even configure the From: to be haskell-cafe instead of the poster,
making the poster merely identifiable by the Sender: field.

Do you have strong opinions on this subject?  I would opt for setting
interest, or easily filterable if not.

cheers,
matthias