[Haskell-cafe] windows file locking

Stefan Aeschbacher haskell at aeschbacher.ch
Wed Oct 11 09:16:39 EDT 2006

Hi

So far the windows API seems to work for me. Currently I'm still struggling
to not
write garbage to the file but the shared access works now. Does anyone have
an
example how to use it (e.g. the implementation of hPutStr on windows or
something,
i did not find it in the ghc source code)?

I tried to use Streams before but without the windows API.

regards

Stefan