[Haskell-cafe] Re: QuickCheck: Arbitrary for a complex type

Joel Reymont joelr1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 17:59:45 EDT 2007

One last bit then...

My identifiers should start with letter <|> char '_' and the tail
should be alphaNum <|> char '_'.

I guess I can use choose and oneof to produce the right set of
characters but how do I combine  the two into a single identifier of
a given length (up to 20 chars, say)?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/