[Haskell-cafe] Building c2hs on a mac

manu emmanuel.delaborde at citycampus.com
Fri Apr 6 06:55:53 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'd be interested to know if anybody had managed to build c2hs on a
mac recently
because I've tried the current darcs version, c2hs-0.14.5,
c2hs-0.14.3, c2hs-0.13.6, etc...
to no avail

I get this with c2hs-0.14.5 :

./Setup.hs configure

./Setup.hs:11:57:
     Couldn't match expected type
`Distribution.PackageDescription.PackageDescription'
            against inferred type `LocalBuildInfo'
     Probable cause: `addWrapperAndLib' is applied to too many arguments
     In the `postInst' field of a record
     In the first argument of `defaultMainWithHooks', namely
         `defaultUserHooks {postInst = addWrapperAndLib}'

Any help appreciated, thanks

E.D