[Haskell-cafe] Type checking with Haskell

Bernie Pope bjpop at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Thu Apr 12 09:13:51 EDT 2007

Hi Joel,

You may like to check out my mini-interpreter called (cheekily) baskell:

   http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~bjpop/code.html

It has type inference, and it is pretty straightforward. I wrote it for
teaching purposes.

First, I pass over the AST and generate a set of typing constraints. They
are just equality constraints. Then I solve the constraints. Couldn't be
much simpler than that. Mind you, the input language is pretty minimal (no
type classes etcetera).

Cheers,
Bernie.