[Haskell-cafe] COM and Haskell

Lennart Augustsson lennart at augustsson.net
Mon Apr 23 03:31:50 EDT 2007

I've done things that are almost identical to what Neil suggests, and
I've also done a lot of work on calling Haskell code from Excel via
the Excel4 (XLL) API, but not so much work on calling COM from Haskell.
It's all doable, but it's a lot of work.  And the code I've written
is proprietary, I'm afraid.

	-- Lennart