[Haskell-cafe] IDE support

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:03:55 EDT 2007

Hi David,

> Yes, it's based on the Scintilla[1] editor and gtk2hs. I've only been
> working on it for a couple of weeks, and that includes creating the
> Scintilla binding for gtk2hs, so it doesn't have that many feature yet.
> There's no homepage either.
>
> [1] http://www.scintilla.org/

Have you seen the GuiHaskell project, and were you aware that there is
a summer of code project on it? This will provide some way of
interfacing to all compilers, and various buttons, but none of the
editing features.

If you want to have any input, we'd be greatful. This hopefully might
allow us to have a shared common bit.

Thanks

Neil

[1] http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/~ndm/guihaskell/