[Haskell-cafe] Is there a best *nix or BSD distro for Haskell hacking?

Rafael Almeida almeidaraf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:00:55 EDT 2007

All in all it doesn't really matter what system you run. What you
really need is a haskell compiler or interpreter installed, preferable
one compatible with the standard and latest version of programs you
may want to research. Use the system you alredy know how it works so
the OS won't bug you whenever you're writting your haskell code. Other
than that, you'll be able to install and use a good haskell compiler
or interpreter in any unix or windows (except maybe win98 and older).

Now, if you're polling the list, I usually do most of my development
on a debian linux box with the vim editor.