[Haskell-cafe] New HaskODell user groups

Jan-Willem Maessen jmaessen at alum.mit.edu
Fri Apr 27 12:20:33 EDT 2007

Yes.  All of BlueSpec, myself, Rob Dockins (right?), and undoubtedly
others.  I know a few classes at MIT (none of them required) use
Haskell.

I expect it'd be easy to get room space at MIT if there were interest
in a Boston-area group.  For a less formal group one could meet
somewhere like the Diesel in Davis Sq.

I've given this a teensy bit of thought, but I've had too many other
fish to fry lately. :-)

-Jan-Willem Maessen