[Haskell-cafe] Bay Area Haskell users' group, anyone?

Tim Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:14:30 EDT 2007

Hello all,
With all the user groups that seem to have been forming lately, I
figure it's high time to start a Bay Area group for people interested
in Haskell (on any level). I interpret "Bay Area" broadly, since I'm
in Monterey -- perhaps encompassing all of Northern California. If
you're potentially interested, reply to me off-list, and I'll see what
kind of response I get. I imagine that the first meeting, at least,
would consist of people gathering informally over food, drink, or
such.

Cheers,
Tim

--