[Haskell-cafe] Some Haskell platformish questions

David Pollak feeder.of.the.bears at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 20:29:15 EDT 2007

Duncan,

Okay... I'm pretty darned impressed.

I downloaded the packages and got my first Haskell/Glade app running in
about the same amount of time as it took me to get my first VS.Net app up
and running.

Thanks for the pointer to GTK2hs.

I hope to have a nice app to add to the list of Haskell apps pretty soon.

Thanks,

David

PS -- An extra big thanks to you and Stefan for your responsiveness!

--
lift, the fast, powerful, easy web framework
http://liftweb.net