[Haskell-cafe] Old editions of The Monad.Reader lost

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Sat Aug 18 15:10:10 EDT 2007

L.S.,

Now that all hawiki pages have been removed, we have lost some valuable
information. For example The Monad.Reader; on
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader it says:
   Older editions can be found on the old Haskell wiki – they haven't been
included here for licensing reasons.
The page it links to, a hawiki page, has dissappeared. I propose to bring
at least the The Monad.Reader pages back. Backups of these pages can be
found at the Wayback Machine, but there is no guarantee that will always
be there.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl