[Haskell-cafe] Ideas

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Sat Aug 25 18:05:31 EDT 2007

> What intriged me mostly was how it can display infinite data structures
> lazily. I think it's certainly a great tool for teaching some aspects of
> functional programming: helping newbies to understand and define data
> Structures, say.

Definitely! It's really cool stuff. But something like that for real Haskell
(e.g. GHC) would be even better :) I could be an offline downloadable
application. It would be a very nice tool: create postscript (or PDF, or
LaTex, whatever rich text format) documents with Haskell "boxes" inside.
Real literate programming... Oh well ;)