[Haskell-cafe] Ideas

luc.taesch luc.taesch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 05:34:45 EDT 2007

All went finally fine. wiki is live.
thanks for your help. great example. this helped me progressing my
understanding of happs.

This should conveniently go on the happs tutorial wiki., or at least be
referred to .

(I have seen alex is doing some tutorial on a wiki in the latest head
release, so definitively this is the topic of the day !!)

fyi, the cabal run (runghc) could not find the Diff file ( in the same
directory anyway) o_o
but ghc --make PanDocwiki.hs had it ok.)