[Haskell-cafe] NY Functional Programmers Network: F# Talk by Don Syme, Monday De cember 10th at 7pm

Mansell, Howard howard.mansell at credit-suisse.com
Tue Dec 4 15:23:26 EST 2007

Credit Suisse will be hosting a talk by Don Syme from Microsoft Research on Monday December 10th.  He will talk about F# and Microsoft's plans for it.

This talk is arranged by the New York Functional Programmers Network, a group of individuals in the New York area who are interested in functional programming.  Many of us also use functional programming in our work life.  Despite the URL below, we are typically interested in statically typed functional languages.

If you are interested in coming, please RSVP at the meetup site below:
http://lisp.meetup.com/59/ <http://lisp.meetup.com/59/>

Regards
Howard Mansell
Global Modelling & Analytics Group