[Haskell-cafe] help

Ryan Bloor ryanbloor at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 16:04:44 EST 2007

hi I have a function parseInt... which needs an error guard for when the input is not an Int. parseInt :: ParserparseInt [] = []parseInt xs = let (digits, rest) = span isDigit (removeSpace xs)                in [(EInt (read digits), removeSpace rest)] Also... I have a function that does this... parseBinaryOp "+" "(5 + 2) if"      gives...[(Int 5, Int 2, "if")]so, op is '+' or "&&". I am unsure of how to begin...  parseBinaryOp :: String -> String -> [(Expr, Expr, String)]parseBinaryOp op str Thankyou Ryan