[Haskell-cafe] Software Tools in Haskell

Tommy M McGuire mcguire at crsr.net
Wed Dec 12 18:42:58 EST 2007

Don Stewart wrote:

> My thoughts too when reading the initial post was that it was all very
> low level imperative programming. Not of the Haskell flavour.
>
> -- Don

Oh, heck yeah.  As I was thinking when I was translating it, "I can't
even say I'm writing Pascal code using Haskell; I wouldn't write Pascal
code this way."

(IIRC, the xindex in translit that I mentioned uses several flag values
in-band and I couldn't detangle the mess to figure them out, so I copied
it as-is.  Ick.)

--
Tommy M. McGuire
mcguire at crsr.net