[Haskell-cafe] Re: Wikipedia on first-class object

Cristian Baboi cristi at ot.onrc.ro
Fri Dec 28 08:35:56 EST 2007

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:29:00 +0200, Miguel Mitrofanov
<miguelimo38 at yandex.ru> wrote:

>> (What would GHCi print?
>
> [1,2,3,4,5]
>
>> Then please square that with your comment that we don't care how much of
>> the list gets evaluated.)

> I don't care if it evaluates it, reads it's answer from some internal
> table, or consult it's lawyer. I just want it to agree with my reasoning
> about complete partial orders; that's all I need. I don't know how to
> explain this clearer.

This purity of Haskell will allways interfere with practical matters that
cannot be described in Haskell.

________ Information from NOD32 ________
This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System for Linux Mail Servers.
  part000.txt - is OK
http://www.eset.com