[Haskell-cafe] Re: How did you stumble on Haskell?

Dan Piponi dpiponi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 16:52:23 EST 2007

I've always found recursive solutions to problems elegant and I've
always been fed up of people telling me that I should rewrite
recursive solutions iteratively. (Annoying as it is, many people do
that.) I complained about this on K5 and solicited some opinions from
others on whether or not they would choose the recursive or iterative
solutions to problems. Someone called jacob said something like "why
choose when in Haskell they're the same thing?". Guilt-free recursion!
That was the turning point.