[Haskell-cafe] Re: Optimization fun

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 20:30:24 EST 2007

A wee bit off topic, but I'm sure it's an acceptable detour.

I just wanted to say that I appreciate both this sort of post and the
consistent responses it solicits. I have yet to need my Haskell to
perform well, but I'm sure that day will come. I like to follow these
questions and hopefully be better prepared for those harsher times :).

So thanks for the questions and the answers.