[Haskell-cafe] Where can I find XmlRpc package?

Bjorn Bringert bringert at cs.chalmers.se
Wed Feb 14 18:48:19 EST 2007

On Feb 14, 2007, at 22:50 , keepbal wrote:

> http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~bringert/darcs/blob/Makefile
>
> BlobXmlRpc: GHCFLAGS += -package XmlRpc
>
> I can't find XmlRpc,so I use haxr instead,but it doesn't work.

haxr is the new name for the XmlRpc package, so changing -package
XmlRpc to -package haxr should work. If it doesn't, please include
the information needed to figure out what's happening, for example
what you tried and what happened (error messages etc.).

Blob is quite old by the way. I can hardly remember what it does any
more.

/Björn