[Haskell-cafe] Re: LugRadio talk

Simon Marlow simonmarhaskell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 09:18:35 EST 2007

Dougal Stanton wrote:
> Quoth Magnus Therning, nevermore,
>> Ah, damn it, I knew I shouldn't have put that in my mail to them.  I
>> just couldn't let them get away with complaining so much about Haskell
>> though.
>
> I'm glad you did. I was getting a bit annoyed as well. One of the
> presenters also stresses his "hate" of Haskell on the forums, which I
> find alarming. Hate is quite a strong word!

Remember folks, pipe your complaints to show at lugradio.org.  I think what we need
here is a full vitriolic response from the Haskell community.

Perhaps someone should point out that if Haskell has no users, then LugRadio has
no listeners, at least judging by the size of the respective IRC channels :-)

Cheers,
	Simon