[Haskell-cafe] new member

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 14:33:21 EST 2007

On 2/16/07, P. R. Stanley <prstanley at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Paul here - new member - checking to see my account is fully functional.
> Does the list know of another list where I can post questions on
> functional programming and the related mathematics? I'm assuming
> Haskell Cafe is mainly for discussions on Haskell programming and not
> so much the underlying theory.

comp.lang.functional on Usenet would probably be a good place. Or the
fora on Lambda the Ultimate:
http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/forum

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* chevalier at alum.wellesley.edu *Often in error, never in doubt
"The astonishment of life is the absence of any appearance of reconciliation