[Haskell-cafe] Re: LugRadio talk

Kirsten Chevalier catamorphism at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 19:37:30 EST 2007

On 2/15/07, Kirsten Chevalier <catamorphism at gmail.com> wrote:
> So which date was this infamous show where they talked trash about
> Haskell, anyway? I want to hear this firsthand, but the tables of
> contents given on their web sites don't seem to list "talking trash
> about Haskell" as an item :-)

For anyone else who might be wondering (and who, like me, can't resist
a trainwreck), I answered my own question:
http://www.lugradio.org/episodes/68 (January 2, 2007), about 0:10:00
into the podcast.

--
Kirsten Chevalier* chevalier at alum.wellesley.edu *Often in error, never in doubt
"The blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other people feel