[Haskell-cafe] A "real" Haskell Cookbook

P. R. Stanley prstanley at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 21 22:34:54 EST 2007

and can I please ask anyone thinking of using special symbols to
resist the temptation.
Symbols such as the &160 used liberally in the Haskell wikibook are
totally invisible to screen readers.
I would be happy to proof read any document before it goes to the
wikibook to ensure it's fully accessible to screen readers.

Regards,
Paul