[Haskell-cafe] Did quickchekc get dropped from ghc from 6.4 to 6.6?

Thomas Hartman tphyahoo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 10:30:16 EST 2007

According to

http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~rjmh/QuickCheck/

Quickcheck is distributed with ghc.

I seem to recall this came with ghc 6.4. After upgrading to ghc 6.6,
however, I don't seem to have it anymore.

Do I need to install it from cabal? If so, I assume this would start
by wgetting

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/QuickCheck/QuickCheck-1.0.tar.gz

and building that.

thomas.

thartman at linodewhyou:~/learning/haskell/lists$ ghci
   ___         ___ _
 / /_\// /_/ / /  | |      GHC Interactive, version 6.6, for Haskell 98.
/ /_\\/ __  / /___| |      http://www.haskell.org/ghc/

Prelude> :m Control.Monad
Prelude Control.Monad> :m Test.QuickCheck
Could not find module `Test.QuickCheck':
  Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.
Prelude Control.Monad> :m Quickcheck
Could not find module `Quickcheck':