[Haskell-cafe] Did quickchekc get dropped from ghc from 6.4 to 6.6?

Cale Gibbard cgibbard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 11:07:16 EST 2007

On 26/02/07, Thomas Hartman <tphyahoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> According to
>
> http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~rjmh/QuickCheck/
>
> Quickcheck is distributed with ghc.
>
> I seem to recall this came with ghc 6.4. After upgrading to ghc 6.6,
> however, I don't seem to have it anymore.

Hmm, which release do you have? I don't think that I had to do
anything special to get QuickCheck. I just have the generic Linux
binary distribution. If you have a distribution-specific package,
check that there isn't another one for QuickCheck. Alternately, yeah,
you can just get it from Hackage like you described.

cale at zaphod:~$ ghci
 / /_\// /_/ / /  | |      GHC Interactive, version 6.6, for Haskell 98.
/ /_\\/ __  / /___| |      http://www.haskell.org/ghc/

Prelude> :m + Test.QuickCheck
Prelude Test.QuickCheck>