[Haskell-cafe] Safe lists with GADT's

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 07:29:32 EST 2007

Hi

> Coq does have termination checking, and Neil Mitchell is working on a
> case-and-termination checker for Haskell.

I was working on a case and termination checker. Now I'm just working
on a case checker (which is pretty much done).

The main reason I gave up on termination is that it was done very nicely in:

J. Giesl, S. Swiderski, P. Schneider-Kamp, and R. Thiemann
Automated Termination Analysis for Haskell: From Term Rewriting to
Programming Languages
In Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Rewriting
Techniques and Applications (RTA '06), Seattle, USA, Lecture Notes in
Computer Science 4098, pages 297-312, 2006.

Thanks

Neil