[Haskell-cafe] Monad Set via GADT

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 9 08:55:39 EST 2007

Concerning (1) yes, this is a recent and substantial improvement in GHC (HEAD only).

Concerning (3), this is a plain bug.  I've just fixed it in the HEAD. I very much doubt I'll fix it in 6.6, because type inference in the HEAD now works rather differently.

Thanks for the example; I've added it to the test suite!

Simon