[Haskell-cafe] Re: Newbie: Project: Missionary and Cannibal [Contd].

thapaps at gmail.com thapaps at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 23:35:59 EST 2007

thank you very much for all your Help. I am finally able to do something (O:
I watched the video presentation from Edsge W. Dijkstra. It is very helpful.

thank you once again for providing me the link.

I am trying to call a function and print a message.

moveLoadR :: Int -> Int  -> (IO ()-> a)
moveLoadR m c     | m==0 && c==0 = moveEndR  $ putStrLn "END"
                         | otherwise = moveLoadR (m-1) (c-1) $ putStrLn
"Starting Missionary and Cannibal Game.\nLeft Bank: Missionary=3:Cannibal=3:
Moving From: Left ===> Right: Missionary=1 Cannibal=1 \n"

moveEndR :: (IO ()->a)
moveEndR = putStrLn"END OF Solution"    <<< === THIS IS INCORRECT.

I tried doing this . but it will take me to the infinite Loop.
moveEndR :: (IO ()->a)
moveEndR = moveEndR $ putStrLn"END OF GAME"

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

.