[Haskell-cafe] State of OOP in Haskell

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 22:05:24 EST 2007

Well, I'm thinking in terms of OOD/OOA/OOP -- Design, Architecture,
Programming.  That's about the only way to model a bog system.  Say I
have a stock market model -- I'll have a database of tickers, a
simulator to backtest things, a trading strategy, etc.

Do Haskell modules provide enough encapsulation to design a system in
terms of them?  What are the design/architecture units in Haskell if
not OO-based?

Cheers,
Alexy