[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: The Monad.Reader - Issue 6

Wouter Swierstra wss at Cs.Nott.AC.UK
Wed Jan 31 06:49:00 EST 2007

Dear all,

I pleased to announce that the latest issue of The Monad.Reader is
now available:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/The_Monad.Reader

Issue 6 consists of the following three articles:

* Bernie Pope - Getting a Fix from the Right Fold

* Dan Piponi - Adventures in Classical-Land

* Russell O'Connor - Assembly: Circular Programming with Recursive do

The Monad.Reader is a quarterly magazine about all things Haskell. It
is less-formal than journal, but somehow more enduring than a wiki-
page or blog post.

If you'd like to submit something to the next issue of The
Monad.Reader, please get in touch. The preliminary deadline for Issue
7 is March 30, 2007. I will send out an official call for copy in the
coming weeks.

For now, enjoy Issue 6!

   Wouter