[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Cookbook?

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:30:20 EST 2007

On 1/30/07, Donald Bruce Stewart <dons at cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:
> That reminds me, there's lots of very nice code on Haskell paste,
>
>     http://hpaste.org/
>
> You could dump a lot of that into a cookbook, almost.

Thanks for the link, lovely, but very linear -- and not classified,
and not browseable even.  I clicked a bit until my mouse got tired and
there was only 5d age on display.  How about dumping this whole
codebase into a search engine such as Lucene?  Is it available in more
useful form for browsing/study?  (Even a tarball form will be fine...)

Cheers,
Alexy