[Haskell-cafe] Binary serialization, was Re: Abstraction leak

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:58:07 EDT 2007

On 05/07/07, Neil Mitchell <ndmitchell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > - But no simple examples, and the haddoc docs show APIs, but not usage examples!
>
> Complain to the author.

Yes, that's completely unrelated to library availability issues. I got
off the topic, in all my ranting. Sorry.

> Part of the problem is that the number of Windows Haskell developers
> is low. Another part of the problem is that some people have scorn and
> contempt for Windows. Alas, those things are hard to change.

Agreed. I'm extremely grateful for all the contributions people *do*
make, even where they don't fit my environment as well as I might
like.

Anyway, I'm running out of time for today, so I'll leave this thread
now. Thanks to all for some interesting comments and pointers!

Paul.