[Haskell-cafe] Clearly, Haskell is ill-founded

Asumu Takikawa asumu at cyberberry.com
Mon Jul 9 06:10:46 EDT 2007

On 15:42 Mon 09 Jul     , Thomas Conway wrote:
> I don't know if you saw the following linked off /.
>
> http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/13339/53/

I read that earlier and his comments, such as

  "This concept of 'process expression' is, he says, a common thread
  running through the various disciplines of computer science",

made me think of arrows and category theory.

And I wonder what kind of aberration a monte-carlo algorithm would be if
this excerpt is to be taken seriously:

 "Any program utilising random input to carry out its process, such...is
 not an algorithm."

Cheers,
Asumu Takikawa