[Haskell-cafe] Re: Too many packages on hackage? :-)

Sascha Böhme sascha.boehme at gmx.de
Mon Jul 9 09:38:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

> Who's our SoC hackage guy? To do list right here!

The HackageDB project is for now concentrating on another subject. I see
the necessity of adding search features and additionally tags, but in
the moment I work on automatic generation of Haddock documentation.

The progress and a to do list can be found from here:

  http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/summer-of-code/wiki/SoC2007Hackage

A more complete ToDo list can be found here:

  http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/wiki/HackageToDo

This also covers your wishes, and, as soon as automatic Haddock
documentation is working, I'll turn towards that.

Ciao,
Sascha