[Haskell-cafe] Haddock and link href locations?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Wed Jul 11 06:50:31 EDT 2007

I want to add some haddock support to nix
So that you can also install
package-haddock-version

But I'm struggling.

I can tell nix to but all html files into $out/<shared-dir>
However this will lead to collisions. Either if a package ships with a
dependency itself or if you install different versions.
The latter is not a big problem. You can assign priorities to choose the
version which will be linked to you nix-profile directory. You'll be
using the latest documentation any most of the time, won't you?

Is there an easy way to tell haddock to use absolute paths?

DepA/interface-dump
DepA/*.html
DebB/interface-dump
DepB/*.html

Now I want to create some documentation for C referencing DepA and DepB
in
DepC/*.html
DebC/interface-dump

Cat this be done?

By now the created files will reference the html file with a relative
path. Thus they won't be found unless I put everything into one shared
directory (which I'll do for now)

Marc