[Haskell-cafe] haskell -> db, on Solaris

Daniil Elovkov daniil.elovkov at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 03:47:50 EDT 2007

Thanks, all.

I forgot, that Takusen uses OCI, not ODBC, sorry.

I'm getting it now. |'ve looked more closely at HSQL, also. Indeed, it
uses native interfaces, as Alistair pointed out. And since it supports
both Oracle and MySql, I think it will be my first try.

Typeful queries are not important to me. But having one library
instead of 2 distinct ones is appealing. And avoiding depending on a
separate unixODBC is also good.