[Haskell-cafe] Re: Maintaining the community

Chris Smith cdsmith at twu.net
Mon Jul 16 00:00:18 EDT 2007

ok <ok at cs.otago.ac.nz> wrote:
> I was very happy to discover Haskell-Café and would be sorry to lose
> it, as I would if it went over to NNTP.

Well, it doesn't have to "go over" anywhere.  I'm reading and posting
just fine with NNTP right now.  It works great.

I found out I could do so by reading this thread.  Until then, I'd
avoided haskell-cafe, hanging out mostly on IRC for the last few months
because I didn't want the high volume of email.

--
Chris Smith