[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell-Cafe Digest, Vol 47, Issue 189

Kyle L Bittinger kyle2 at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 20 14:43:31 EDT 2007

I wrote a short perl script to convert literate Haskell emails into pdf's.
It requires lhs2TeX and pdflatex and might not work on Windows. You can

    darcs get http://rwf.mit.edu/~kyle/src/lhs-email/

I've tested it on a couple of articles from Oleg's FTP site - the source
and pdf output are in the folder above (not checked into darcs).

I wrote this in a few hours because I (personally) have trouble reading
long articles in fixed-width fonts. I also like to print the longer emails
to study offline.

BE WARNED that this is written in hacked-up-outofcontrol-line-noise perl,
so don't look at the source if that gives you seizures.

The script might be tangentially related to this thread:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.cafe/18020/focus=18020

--Kyle