[Haskell-cafe] MAPI provider?

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon Jul 30 12:09:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I apologize if this is off-topic or stupid.  I'm not very familiar (at all)
with Windows programming...

I have a Haskell program that I want to get called when someone sends a
message on Windows.  This sending a message will happen from various
programs that call MAPI.  It doesn't seem very easy to plug into MAPI from
Haskell as a MAPI *provider*, though if anybody has examples, that'd be
great.

Does anybody know of an MAPI provider that receives send requests, writes the
data to a file, and then just invokes a program passing the file as a
parameter?  That would let me do all I need to plug in.

Thanks,

-- John