[Haskell-cafe] Exiting GLUT application

Marc A. Ziegert coeus at gmx.de
Tue Jul 31 17:16:02 EDT 2007

in old glut, the main loop was the core of the single threaded program. exiting it did mean to exit the program completely.
in freeglut, you have alternatives. but for compatibility, it defaults to the old behaviour.

<http://haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/GLUT/Graphics-UI-GLUT-Begin.html#v%3AExit>

- marc