[Haskell-cafe] How to devide matrix into small blocks

L.Guo leaveye.guo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:13:08 EDT 2007

Hi, Henning Thielemann.

Thanks for your help. That is usful.

I have wrote the target function like this, and tested.

mkBlocks (w,h) = map concat . concat . transpose . chop h . map (chop w)

Hi, Dr. Janis Voigtlaender.

This is not a homework, though likely to be one.

I just use Haskell to write tools being used in my work. This is one of them.

I need to locate the difference between my coded image and standard coded image.
And both coded in 16x16 macroblocks. That is why I ran into this problem.

Anyway, thanks for your advice.