[Haskell-cafe] Literate Priority Queue, plus question

Thorkil Naur naur at post11.tele.dk
Sat Jun 16 10:48:50 EDT 2007

Hello,

On Saturday 16 June 2007 14:53, Michael T. Richter wrote:
> I'm trying my hand at making an improved, more efficient, Sieve of
> Eratosthenes implementation based on Melissa O'Neil's paper
> (http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~oneill/papers/Sieve-JFP.pdf) to augment the
> inefficient not-Sieve I've documented at
> http://en.literateprograms.org/Sieve_of_Eratosthenes_(Haskell).

Surely you know this already, but to make absolutely sure: There was a lot of
discussion on this subject on this mailing list a while back. Melissa
O'Neill's own entry into this is

  http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2007-February/022666.html

as far as I can tell and you can go both forwards and backwards from there.

Best regards
Thorkil