[Haskell-cafe] IDE?

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:50:11 EDT 2007

Hello bf3,

Saturday, June 16, 2007, 3:23:40 PM, you wrote:

> The point I wanted to make is, that I can't find an
> easy-to-install-ready-to-use-and-rock-n-roll IDE for Windows that comes with
> all or most of those features. I mean something like Borland TurboPascal

it's well-known trap. haskell is an order of magnitude better than
widespread OOP languages. why it's not used by everyone? just due to
shortage on libs, training and - yes - IDEs. "programming" in Delphi
in many cases need just clicking here and there

so, you got something, you lost something

ps: i use editor which supports only syntax highlighting. it's very
like working in tp 3.0 or quickc 1.0 - are you had such experience? :)

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com